Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fun Nuno Felt Workshop!

On the 10th of the month I gathered with some beautiful ladies and taught them the skills to create nuno felt. With some information and demonstration they proceeded to lay the fibers and work them into a one of a kind piece of wearable art. Here are some photos from that workshop. Each participant finished at a different time so, silly me, I didn't get images of their completed scarves - duh! Next time...






My favorite student!!!!

Thank you to the lovely ladies that brought such great energy and fun to the scarf workshop in Grants Pass. I enjoyed you so much and just love the wonderful scarves you created!

If you are intrigued by the images or the process and would like to take a class let me know. The next class will be February 11th in Grants Pass followed by a workshop with the choice of making a flower or a headband. Come and learn the ancient, earth friendly and amazing fine craft that is felting!

No comments:

Post a Comment