Friday, February 1, 2013

Inspiration - where are you??



I am having a bad case of felter's block! In an effort to find inspiration I did what has worked in the past; walking in nature, playing with my dogs and chickens, scrolling the blogs and websites of my favorite fiber artists. All wonderfully fun things to do, but still not inspired. Nope. Not even a little bit. What to do?

OK, so I am seeking inspiration and the regular inspiring things failed. Ah ha! Type "seeking inspiration" in Google and see what happens. Tada - "A 2 Minute Opening to Inspiration and Guidance"! It sounds like exactly what I need. Enter the website Lightspirited Being. I have to say, just looking at their beautiful site banner inspired me. A close up of brilliantly colored butterfly wings. Ahhhhhh.

It starts out this way...


I crave it already! I will sit in a quiet place, go to that place that opens and accepts inspiration and then go to bed. With my notebook handy in case I get any brilliant ideas in my dreams - off to sleep I go. If this works then I should have a new post up in a day or two with another fun and fabulous piece of art! Let me know if this works for you or if you try it at all.
Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment