Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Deep Sigh of Fall

Ahhhh, I love fall! Gaia, mother earth is relaxing and when I quiet my mind I can hear her deep sigh. The heat of summer has moved out and the air is crisp and clean. I feel renewed, rejuvenated and ready to really connect with nature.

As the temperature drops it's time for headbands, hats and jackets! Headbands are so versatile because they can also be used as ear warmers and neck warmers. If you're not a hat person a headband can be your best friend this time of year. Below are photos of a new batch that are available at Saturday Market right now! Holiday art and craft shows are gearing up and I will be at Artoberfest in Kerby, Pacifica Art's Guild Holiday Bazaar in Williams, Friend of the Library Holiday Bazaar in Grants Pass and North Valley High School Arts & Crafts show. Hope to see you at one or more!

Wide headband - great for dreads or thick hair!
Frilly Lace
Assortment of vintage lace
Silk & wool in burgundy fall tones

No comments:

Post a Comment